Precise injection bonded ferrite magnets include Anisotropic and isotropic magnet. Isotropic magnets mainly used in colour TV, and Anisotropic magnet mainly used in the magnetic roller of laser printer, DC motor, small generator, relay, sensor, air-conditioner. Precise plastic part mainly used in field:Appliance (Camera, pickup camera), motor, hardware.
As a new production process for permanent magnetic material, Ferrite magnets produced with Injection moulding process remain ferrite magnets with much higher magnetic properties, meanwhile, which exert advantages of high efficiency and high precision on injection moulding, as well as provided the injection plastic magnets with particular characteristics.
- With hardness and elasticity, and could be processed into thin ring easily.
- Could be injection moulded with axis at one time, simplify assembling,ensure precision. Complex shape and precise tolerance can be achieved
- In the condition of heat-melting, they are of even density, excellent consistency
- Produced by injection with mixture of ferrite powder and plastic binder. Be of excellent corrosion resistance as the ferrite powder is covered by plastic binder
- Density: 3.6—3.8g/cm3
- Operating temperature range from -40°C—130°C
- Magnetic rollers for copier and laser printer
- Permanent motor magnets (rotors & other components)
- Magnetic rings for aerodynamic component
- Color Monitor/TV purity convergence magnet
- Binders: PA6, PA12, PPS
- Having high dimensional precision
- Versatile shapes and specification
- Impact-resistant advanced surface treatment technology, effectively protection
- Integrated forming