General Description Magnetic Powders
Specifications of YX Plastic Bonded Ferrite Magnetic Materials YXC series Strontium plastic bonded ferrite magnetic powders are suitable for making various bonded magnets. They have good compatibility with different kinds of composite size, such powders have high filling capacity. They can be used for making different kinds of magnets by extrusion or injection molding. The strict quality control system of our plant ensures that the quality is stable and consistent.
Commercial used permanent magnetic ferrite can be classfied as strontium ferrite and barium ferrite whose component are SrFe12O19 and BaFe12O19 respectively. It features perfect magnetism and cost performance ratio. It is the largest magnetic functional material and is widely used in the motors, microphone and magnetic adhesion. A great deal of this kind of materials are used in autos, motorcycles, radios, microwave ovens, refrigerators, magnetic plant, medicare devices, CPE, office appliances and kids toys. The company's sintered permanent magnetic ferrite powder is the semifinished products for making ferrite magnets.
1. Material PropertiesSee The Table
2. Procedure Summaries
- a. Before production, the ferrite powders should be stored well to avoid being humidified, and avoid being mixed with other material and impurity
- b. The mixture retio of binders and plasticizers should be defined according to the grade of the powder. The powder and binders and plasticizers should be mixed uniformly
- c. The working temperature of extruding should be controlled between 50°C and 90°C. (calendaring plate is usually between 80°C and 120°C)
- d. Please adjust the extruding speed, calendaring speed and times, according to the magnet property required.